Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (FITC), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG, Rat IgG F(ab’)2 and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against Rat IgG F(c), anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(ab’)2 or Bovine, Horse and Human Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISAmore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.46% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 0.164% Sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.1 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6266 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6266 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ufimtseva E Differences between Mycobacterium-Host Cell Relationships in Latent Tuberculous Infection of Mice Ex Vivo and Mycobacterial Infection of Mouse Cells In Vitro. J Immunol Res 2016:4325646 (2016). PubMed: 27066505
- Ufimtseva E Mycobacterium-Host Cell Relationships in Granulomatous Lesions in a Mouse Model of Latent Tuberculous Infection. Biomed Res Int 2015:948131 (2015). PubMed: 26064970