Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Electron Microscopy
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG, Rat IgG F(c) and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rat IgG F(ab’)2 or Bovine, Horse, Human Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Electron Microscopymore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG F(c) whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free. Warning: use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/200000.
IHC: 1/500 - 1/5000.
WB: 1/20000 - 1/200000.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Rat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/20000 to 1/200000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product for ELISA and Western blots and a 1/500 to 1/5000 for immunohistochemistry on tissue sections.
Suitable for other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6257 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xiao Y et al. An oligodeoxynucleotide with AAAG repeats significantly attenuates burn-induced systemic inflammatory responses via inhibiting interferon regulatory factor 5 pathway. Mol Med 23:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28620671
- Matrasova I et al. Heterogeneity of molecular forms of dipeptidyl peptidase-IV and fibroblast activation protein in human glioblastomas. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repu 161:252-260 (2017). PubMed: 28452380
- Gomez AM et al. Proteasome inhibition with bortezomib depletes plasma cells and autoantibodies in experimental autoimmune myasthenia gravis. J Immunol 186:2503-13 (2011). Sandwich ELISA . PubMed: 21239719