Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti- Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti- Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit and Sheep Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6120 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/4000 - 1/16000.
IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Rat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/4000 to 1/16000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product.
Suitable for other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6120 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Singh A et al. Hippo Signaling Mediators Yap and Taz Are Required in the Epicardium for Coronary Vasculature Development. Cell Rep 15:1384-1393 (2016). PubMed: 27160901
- Leng X et al. Evidence of a role for both anti-Hsp70 antibody and endothelial surface membrane Hsp70 in atherosclerosis. Cell Stress Chaperones 18:483-93 (2013). PubMed: 23334859
- Singh MK et al. MicroRNA-processing Enzyme Dicer Is Required in Epicardium for Coronary Vasculature Development. J Biol Chem 286:41036-45 (2011). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 21969379
- Leng X et al. Anti-heat shock protein 70 autoantibody epitope changes and BD091 promotes atherosclerosis in rats. Cell Stress Chaperones 15:947-58 (2010). ELISA . PubMed: 20607472