Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (Biotin)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesGuinea pig
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Full length native Guinea Pig IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6907 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lau SK et al. Identification of Novel Rosavirus Species That Infects Diverse Rodent Species and Causes Multisystemic Dissemination in Mouse Model. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005911 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27737017
- Wang MY et al. Glucagon receptor antibody completely suppresses type 1 diabetes phenotype without insulin by disrupting a novel diabetogenic pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:2503-8 (2015). PubMed: 25675519
- Priddle TH & Crow TJ Protocadherin 11X/Y a Human-Specific Gene Pair: an Immunohistochemical Survey of Fetal and Adult Brains. Cereb Cortex : (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 22744706
- Chen YF et al. Cisd2 deficiency drives premature aging and causes mitochondria-mediated defects in mice. Genes Dev 23:1183-94 (2009). IHC-P . PubMed: 19451219
- Kolak M et al. Adipose tissue inflammation and increased ceramide content characterize subjects with high liver fat content independent of obesity. Diabetes 56:1960-8 (2007). IHC-P . PubMed: 17620421