Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
Target speciesGuinea pig
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with guinea pig IgG and with light chains common to other guinea pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat and sheep IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgG.
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat and sheep immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3™.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102370 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Larriva-Sahd J et al. On the existence of mechanoreceptors within the neurovascular unit of the mammalian brain. Brain Struct Funct 224:2247-2267 (2019). PubMed: 31190162
- Duan W et al. Metformin mitigates autoimmune insulitis by inhibiting Th1 and Th17 responses while promoting Treg production. Am J Transl Res 11:2393-2402 (2019). PubMed: 31105845
- Holm LJ et al. Fenofibrate increases very-long-chain sphingolipids and improves blood glucose homeostasis in NOD mice. Diabetologia N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31410530
- Salzer MC et al. Identity Noise and Adipogenic Traits Characterize Dermal Fibroblast Aging. Cell 175:1575-1590.e22 (2018). PubMed: 30415840
- Maier AM et al. Adult Born Periglomerular Cells of Odorant Receptor Specific Glomeruli. Front Neuroanat 12:26 (2018). PubMed: 29692711
- Marks WD et al. HIV-1 Tat causes cognitive deficits and selective loss of parvalbumin, somatostatin, and neuronal nitric oxide synthase expressing hippocampal CA1 interneuron subpopulations. J Neurovirol 22:747-762 (2016). PubMed: 27178324
- Amen N et al. Differentiation of epidermal keratinocytes is dependent on glucosylceramide:ceramide processing. Hum Mol Genet 22:4164-79 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23748427