Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesGuinea pig
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Guinea Pig IgG and with light chains common to other Guinea Pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96959 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96959 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Roloff EVL et al. Differences in autonomic innervation to the vertebrobasilar arteries in spontaneously hypertensive and Wistar rats. J Physiol 596:3505-3529 (2018). PubMed: 29797726
- Kowanda M et al. Loss of function of the Drosophila Ninein-related centrosomal protein Bsg25D causes mitotic defects and impairs embryonic development. Biol Open 5:1040-51 (2016). PubMed: 27422905
- Skarra DV & Thackray VG FOXO1 is regulated by insulin and IGF1 in pituitary gonadotropes. Mol Cell Endocrinol 405:14-24 (2015). PubMed: 25676570