Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Guinea pig IgG - H&L (HRP)
Target speciesGuinea pig
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Full length native Guinea Pig IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6908 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Inoguchi Y et al. Poorly controlled diabetes during pregnancy and lactation activates the Foxo1 pathway and causes glucose intolerance in adult offspring. Sci Rep 9:10181 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31308441) »
- Zanghì G et al. A Specific PfEMP1 Is Expressed in P. falciparum Sporozoites and Plays a Role in Hepatocyte Infection. Cell Rep 22:2951-2963 (2018). WB . Read more (PubMed: 29539423) »