Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesGuinea pig
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Guinea Pig IgG and with light chains common to other Guinea Pig immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Guinea pig IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97155 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. ELISA-Primary|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. WB-Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; WB-Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97155 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Jagannathan M et al. The modular mechanism of chromocenter formation in Drosophila. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30741633
- Jeong JK et al. Subfornical organ insulin receptors tonically modulate cardiovascular and metabolic function. Physiol Genomics 51:333-341 (2019). PubMed: 31172876
- Wolfes AC et al. A novel method for culturing stellate astrocytes reveals spatially distinct Ca2+ signaling and vesicle recycling in astrocytic processes. J Gen Physiol 149:149-170 (2017). PubMed: 27908976
- Heijnen HF et al. Ribosomal Protein Mutations Induce Autophagy through S6 Kinase Inhibition of the Insulin Pathway. PLoS Genet 10:e1004371 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24875531