Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesGuinea pig
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Full length native Guinea Pig IgG (purified).
ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Conjugation notesTexas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6906 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6906 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ilie I et al. Nicotinamide-functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes increase insulin production in pancreatic beta cells via MIF pathway. Int J Nanomedicine 8:3345-53 (2013). ICC, Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24039418
- Arriola DJ et al. FOXO1 Transcription Factor Inhibits Luteinizing Hormone ß Gene Expression in Pituitary Gonadotrope Cells. J Biol Chem 287:33424-35 (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 22865884
- Noda K et al. An animal model of spontaneous metabolic syndrome: Nile grass rat. FASEB J 24:2443-53 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 20335226
- Huang Y et al. Bone marrow transplantation temporarily improves pancreatic function in streptozotocin-induced diabetes: potential involvement of very small embryonic-like cells. Transplantation 89:677-85 (2010). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 20110858