Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgE epsilon chain
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ELISA, Immunodiffusion, Immunoelectrophoresis, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgE epsilon chain
See all IgE secondary antibodies
SpecificityThe affinity purified anti IgE reacts only with IgE ( several different IgE kappa and lambda myeloma proteins) by IEP and gel diffusion techniques.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Immunodiffusion, Immunoelectrophoresis, WBmore details
Goats were immunized with a mixture of several highly purified human IgE myeloma proteins in Freund’s adjuvant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.194% Methyl mannoside, 0.812% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesSerum was collected and passed through several non-IgE containing immunoaffinity supports to make the preparation delta chain specific. The anti delta was immunoaffinity purified off an immunoabsorbant containing a different IgE than was used for immunization thus minimizing idiotypic influences.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9159 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Malpica L et al. Regulatory T cells and IgE expression in duodenal mucosa of Strongyloides stercoralis and human T lymphotropic virus type 1 co-infected patients. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 13:e0007415 (2019). PubMed: 31170141
- Vanshylla K et al. Grb2 and GRAP connect the B cell antigen receptor to Erk MAP kinase activation in human B cells. Sci Rep 8:4244 (2018). PubMed: 29523808
- Zhang K et al. Blocking Allergic Reaction through Targeting Surface-Bound IgE with Low-Affinity Anti-IgE Antibodies. J Immunol 198:3823-3834 (2017). PubMed: 28396318
- Olivier CE et al. In search of a tolerance-induction strategy for cow's milk allergies: significant reduction of beta-lactoglobulin allergenicity via transglutaminase/cysteine polymerization. Clinics (Sao Paulo) 67:1171-9 (2012). PubMed: 23070344