Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgG Fc
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG Fc
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgG. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97221 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500. for coating; 1/1000 - 1/30000 as primary|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Colorimetric; 1/1000 - 1/30000 Chemiluminescent|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97221 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Seo Y et al. Assembly and Folding Properties of Cytosolic IgG Intrabodies. Sci Rep 10:2140 (2020). PubMed: 32034177
- Zou Y & Li L Identification of six serum antigens and autoantibodies for the detection of early stage epithelial ovarian carcinoma by bioinformatics analysis and liquid chip analysis. Oncol Lett 16:3231-3240 (2018). PubMed: 30127919
- Salem AF et al. Reduction of Circulating Cancer Cells and Metastases in Breast-Cancer Models by a Potent EphA2-Agonistic Peptide-Drug Conjugate. J Med Chem 61:2052-2061 (2018). PubMed: 29470068
- Park H et al. Cytosolic Internalization of Anti-DNA Antibodies by Human Monocytes Induces Production of Pro-inflammatory Cytokines Independently of the Tripartite Motif-Containing 21 (TRIM21)-Mediated Pathway. Front Immunol 9:2019 (2018). PubMed: 30233598
- Gambini L et al. Structure-Based Design of Novel EphA2 Agonistic Agents with Nanomolar Affinity in Vitro and in Cell. ACS Chem Biol 13:2633-2644 (2018). PubMed: 30110533