Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - Fc (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG Fc (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - Fc (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgG. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, 0.00062% 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 0.00062% 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97225 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. Colormetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97225 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Stockdale L et al. HIV, HCMV and mycobacterial antibody levels: a cross-sectional study in a rural Ugandan cohort. Trop Med Int Health 24:247-257 (2019). PubMed: 30506614
- Avila S et al. A differential sex-specific pattern of IgG2 and IgG4 subclasses of anti-drug antibodies (ADAs) induced by glatiramer acetate in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients. Mult Scler Relat Disord 34:92-99 (2019). PubMed: 31272071
- Bajic G et al. Influenza Antigen Engineering Focuses Immune Responses to a Subdominant but Broadly Protective Viral Epitope. Cell Host Microbe 25:827-835.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31104946
- Chudzian J et al. Specific Antibody Fragment Ligand Traps Blocking FGF1 Activity. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30134556
- Liu Y et al. Binding of EphrinA5 to RET receptor tyrosine kinase: An in vitro study. PLoS One 13:e0198291 (2018). PubMed: 29889908
- Marino N et al. Development of a versatile oncolytic virus platform for local intra-tumoural expression of therapeutic transgenes. PLoS One 12:e0177810 (2017). PubMed: 28542292
- Sakamoto K et al. Identification of ligand-selective peptidic ActRIIB-antagonists using phage display technology. Biochem Biophys Rep 11:33-39 (2017). PubMed: 28955765
- Park SJ et al. Intraocular Pharmacokinetics of Intravitreal Aflibercept (Eylea) in a Rabbit Model. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 57:2612-7 (2016). PubMed: 27258433
- Lütje S et al. Pretargeted dual-modality immuno-SPECT and near-infrared fluorescence imaging for image-guided surgery of prostate cancer. Cancer Res 74:6216-23 (2014). PubMed: 25252911