Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgG Fc (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG Fc (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA, 0.00063% 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 0.00063% 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98624 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000).|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98624 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yang H et al. A study of anti-gliadin antibodies in first-episode patients with schizophrenia among a Chinese population. Psychiatry Res 272:454-457 (2019). PubMed: 30611964
- Wang C et al. Enhanced expression of ten-eleven translocation 1 reverses gemcitabine resistance in cholangiocarcinoma accompanied by a reduction in P-glycoprotein expression. Cancer Med 8:990-1003 (2019). PubMed: 30784212
- Li C et al. Anti-TSNARE1 IgG plasma levels differ by sex in patients with schizophrenia in a Chinese population. FEBS Open Bio 9:1705-1712 (2019). PubMed: 31336035
- Mitran CJ et al. Antibodies to Cryptic Epitopes in Distant Homologues Underpin a Mechanism of Heterologous Immunity between Plasmodium vivax PvDBP and Plasmodium falciparum VAR2CSA. mBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31594821
- Whelan R et al. Study of Novel Autoantibodies in Schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull 44:1341-1349 (2018). PubMed: 29373732
- McLean RT et al. Differential antibody responses to gliadin-derived indigestible peptides in patients with schizophrenia. Transl Psychiatry 7:e1121 (2017). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 28485731
- Qu F et al. MiR-199a-3p suppresses proliferation and invasion of prostate cancer cells by targeting Smad1. Oncotarget 8:52465-52473 (2017). PubMed: 28881744