Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgG and with light chains common to other Human immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3 ®.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97170 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97170 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Cantó LN et al. Brain Atrophy in Relapsing Optic Neuritis Is Associated With Crion Phenotype. Front Neurol 10:1157 (2019). PubMed: 31736862
- Polajnar M et al. Expanding the host cell ubiquitylation machinery targeting cytosolic Salmonella. EMBO Rep 18:1572-1585 (2017). PubMed: 28784601
- Carmona SJ et al. Towards High-throughput Immunomics for Infectious Diseases: Use of Next-generation Peptide Microarrays for Rapid Discovery and Mapping of Antigenic Determinants. Mol Cell Proteomics 14:1871-84 (2015). PubMed: 25922409