Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgG and with light chains common to other Human immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96907 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Rakvács Z et al. The human ABCB6 protein is the functional homologue of HMT-1 proteins mediating cadmium detoxification. Cell Mol Life Sci 76:4131-4144 (2019). PubMed: 31053883
- Bergam P et al. ABCB6 Resides in Melanosomes and Regulates Early Steps of Melanogenesis Required for PMEL Amyloid Matrix Formation. J Mol Biol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29940187