Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6854 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6854 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wang C et al. Synergistic antitumor effect of the anti-ErbB2 antibodies trastuzumab and H2-18 on trastuzumab-resistant gastric cancer cells. Oncol Lett 21:400 (2021). PubMed: 33777223
- Wangzhou K et al. MiR-143-3p Inhibits Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Periodontal Ligament Cells by Targeting KLF5 and Inactivating the Wnt/ß-Catenin Pathway. Front Physiol 11:606967 (2020). PubMed: 33603676
- Farrera-Soler L et al. Identification of immunodominant linear epitopes from SARS-CoV-2 patient plasma. PLoS One 15:e0238089 (2020). PubMed: 32903266