Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
human IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6858 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/25000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6858 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Yang Y et al. Reduction in milk fat globule-EGF factor 8 inhibits triple-negative breast cancer cell viability and migration. Oncol Lett 17:3457-3465 (2019). PubMed: 30867784
- Niu X et al. Convalescent patient-derived monoclonal antibodies targeting different epitopes of E protein confer protection against Zika virus in a neonatal mouse model. Emerg Microbes Infect 8:749-759 (2019). PubMed: 31130109
- Nika L et al. An HER2-Displaying Virus-Like Particle Vaccine Protects from Challenge with Mammary Carcinoma Cells in a Mouse Model. Vaccines (Basel) 7:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31137559
- Li ZY et al. MicroRNA-4500 suppresses tumor progression in non-small cell lung cancer by regulating STAT3. Mol Med Rep 20:4973-4983 (2019). PubMed: 31638206
- D'Gama JD et al. A Conserved Streptococcal Virulence Regulator Controls the Expression of a Distinct Class of M-Like Proteins. mBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31641092