Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Human IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Human IgG and with light chains common to other Human immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. ELISA-Primary|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. WB-Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; WB-Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97175 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liberatore RA et al. Rhabdo-immunodeficiency virus, a murine model of acute HIV-1 infection. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31644426
- Lagassé HAD et al. Fc-Fusion Drugs Have Fc?R/C1q Binding and Signaling Properties That May Affect Their Immunogenicity. AAPS J 21:62 (2019). PubMed: 31062128
- Mishra N et al. Diagnosis of Zika Virus Infection by Peptide Array and Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay. MBio 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29511073
- Torres M et al. Mild hypothermia upregulates myc and xbp1s expression and improves anti-TNFa production in CHO cells. PLoS One 13:e0194510 (2018). PubMed: 29566086