Product nameAnti-goat IgG for IP (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Number of blots:
At least 20 blots (based on a 1 µl/ml dilution in 5 ml milk).
Important protocol notes:
1. The anti-goat VeriBlot for IP secondary antibody (HRP) detects goat IgG antibodies.
2. The anti-goat VeriBlot for IP secondary antibody (HRP) preferentially detects the non-reduced form of goat IgG over the reduced, SDS-denatured forms.
3. IP sample should be completely reduced/denatured before loaded onto a western blot.
4. Milk should be used as the blocking protein for the immunoblot.
Western blot and IP resources:
a) Western blot a beginner's guide
b) IP protocol
c) IP troubleshooting tips
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. The dilution will depend on the sensitivity of the HRP substrate. The recommended dilution is 1 µl in 1 ml milk. Based on the recommended dilution in 5 ml milk researchers can perform 20 western blots. This product is recommended for the western blot detection of IP samples.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Grimaldo L et al. Involvement of Parkin in the ubiquitin proteasome system-mediated degradation of N-type voltage-gated Ca2+ channels. PLoS One 12:e0185289 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28957379) »
- Feng G et al. microRNA-208a in an early stage myocardial infarction rat model and the effect on cAMP-PKA signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 14:1631-5 (2016). WB . Read more (PubMed: 27314868) »