Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Llama IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Llama IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Llama IgG - H&L (HRP)
Specificityab112786 reacts specifically with Llama IgG and with light chains common to other Llama immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against nonimmunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab112786 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112786 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000-1/10000. Chemiluminescent: 1/1000-1/30000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary antibody.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112786 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Calpe S et al. Comparison of newly developed anti-bone morphogenetic protein 4 llama-derived antibodies with commercially available BMP4 inhibitors. MAbs 8:678-88 (0). WB . PubMed: 26967714