Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat Anti-Monkey IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Monkey IgG - H&L (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112767 reacts specifically with Monkey IgG and with light chains common to other Monkey immunoglobulins. Species detected are Rhesus, Baboon, Carb Green, Cyno, Chimp and African Green. Reaction to human was also detected. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. May cross react with IgG from other species.
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab112767 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112767 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Yu P et al. Age-related rhesus macaque models of COVID-19. Animal Model Exp Med 3:93-97 (2020). PubMed: 32318665
- Deng W et al. Ocular conjunctival inoculation of SARS-CoV-2 can cause mild COVID-19 in rhesus macaques. Nat Commun 11:4400 (2020). PubMed: 32879306
- Ru Q et al. Preclinical study of rAAV2-sTRAIL: pharmaceutical efficacy, biodistribution and safety in animals. Cancer Gene Ther 24:251-258 (2017). PubMed: 28429751