Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (Biotin)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgA. Cross reactivity to mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c, IgG3 and IgE is undetectable.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97233 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/200000. (primary).|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/200000. (chemiluminescent).|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97233 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Emgård J et al. Oxysterol Sensing through the Receptor GPR183 Promotes the Lymphoid-Tissue-Inducing Function of Innate Lymphoid Cells and Colonic Inflammation. Immunity 48:120-132.e8 (2018). PubMed: 29343433
- Okayasu I et al. Vitamin A Inhibits Development of Dextran Sulfate Sodium-Induced Colitis and Colon Cancer in a Mouse Model. Biomed Res Int 2016:4874809 (2016). PubMed: 27298823
- Ji YC et al. Extraventricular neurocytoma in the left temporal lobe: A case report and review of the literature. Oncol Lett 11:3579-3582 (2016). PubMed: 27313678