Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgA alpha chain (HRP)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgA. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%. Cross reactivity to mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c, IgG3 and IgE is undetectable. Some hybridoma clones may express aberrant immunoglobulin-related peptides that are improperly recognized by this antibody.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97235 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (primary).|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000, Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000|
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu C et al. The mucosal adjuvant effect of plant polysaccharides for induction of protective immunity against Helicobacter pylori infection. Vaccine 37:1053-1061 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30665774) »
- Mohseni AH et al. Extracellular overproduction of E7 oncoprotein of Iranian human papillomavirus type 16 by genetically engineered Lactococcus lactis. BMC Biotechnol 19:8 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30678667) »