Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (DyLight® 650)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (DyLight® 650)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97018 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97018 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rotoli D et al. Commitment of Scaffold Proteins in the Onco-Biology of Human Colorectal Cancer and Liver Metastases after Oxaliplatin-Based Chemotherapy. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28441737
- Rotoli D et al. IQGAP1 in Podosomes/Invadosomes Is Involved in the Progression of Glioblastoma Multiforme Depending on the Tumor Status. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28098764
- Rotoli D et al. The Na, K-ATPase ß-Subunit Isoforms Expression in Glioblastoma Multiforme: Moonlighting Roles. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29117147
- Rotoli D et al. Alterations in IQGAP1 expression and localization in colorectal carcinoma and liver metastases following oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 14:2621-2628 (2017). PubMed: 28928806
- Rotoli D et al. Expression and localization of the immunophilin FKBP51 in colorectal carcinomas and primary metastases, and alterations following oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 12:1315-1322 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27446431