Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 4.4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97264 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
A431 cell nucleus (DAPI signal) showing three gamma-H2AX foci structures.
Primary anitibody H2A.X (phospho S139) antibody [3F2], ab22551, 100ug.
Secondary antibody Mouse IgG-Fc (FITC), ab97264, 1mg.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97264 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Manoochehrabadi T et al. Role of platelet-derived microparticles in transfer of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 to CXCR4-negative cells. Med J Islam Repub Iran 33:55 (2019). PubMed: 31456979
- Yu X et al. Complex Interplay between Epitope Specificity and Isotype Dictates the Biological Activity of Anti-human CD40 Antibodies. Cancer Cell 33:664-675.e4 (2018). PubMed: 29576376
- Han Z et al. Targeted gadofullerene for sensitive magnetic resonance imaging and risk-stratification of breast cancer. Nat Commun 8:692 (2017). PubMed: 28947734
- González JE et al. Radiosensitization induced by the anti-epidermal growth factor receptor monoclonal antibodies cetuximab and nimotuzumab in A431 cells. Cancer Biol Ther 13:71-6 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22231391