Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBased on immunoelectrophoresis, reacts with the heavy chains on mouse IgG but not with the light chains on most mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against mouse IgM, or against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins, but antibodies may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC, ELISA, WBmore details
Mouse IgG Fc fragment.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 1.45% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesIsolated from antisera by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesUse of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20043 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/200000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Fu W et al. Tongluo Xingnao effervescent tablet reverses memory deficit and reduces plaque load in APPswe/PS1dE9 mice. Exp Ther Med 15:4005-4013 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29563991) »
- Balthazar J et al. Enriched Environment Significantly Reduced Senile Plaques in a Transgenic Mice Model of Alzheimer's Disease, Improving Memory. Front Aging Neurosci 10:288 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30319394) »