Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG Fc (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG-Fc. Cross reactivity with other immunoglobulins and light chains is less than 0.1%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97265 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000; Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000|
IHC image of beta actin staining in normal human colon, formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (Ab97265, 1/1000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/200 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97265 has been referenced in 23 publications.
- Vangala G et al. Mesenchymal stem cell homing towards cancer cells is increased by enzyme activity of cathepsin D. Exp Cell Res 383:111494 (2019). PubMed: 31306655
- Pal S et al. Reversal of Osteopenia in Ovariectomized Rats by Pentoxifylline: Evidence of Osteogenic and Osteo-Angiogenic Roles of the Drug. Calcif Tissue Int 105:294-307 (2019). PubMed: 31175387
- Callaghan NI et al. Cardioprotective mitochondrial binding by hexokinase I is induced by a hyperoxic acute thermal insult in the rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 224:45-52 (2018). PubMed: 28723590
- Tripathy A et al. The molecular connection of histopathological heterogeneity in hepatocellular carcinoma: A role of Wnt and Hedgehog signaling pathways. PLoS One 13:e0208194 (2018). PubMed: 30513115
- Kulkarni A et al. Neutralizing Antibody Response and Efficacy of Novel Recombinant Tetravalent Dengue DNA Vaccine Comprising Envelope Domain III in Mice. Iran J Med Sci 42:152-160 (2017). PubMed: 28360441