Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (10nm Gold)
- Conjugation: Gold 10nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
This product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 10nm. The paritcle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coefficient of variance for the 6nm particle size conjugate is less than 10 %.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39619 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab39619 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shinde A et al. Transglutaminase-2 facilitates extracellular vesicle-mediated establishment of the metastatic niche. Oncogenesis 9:16 (2020). PubMed: 32054828
- Blanco-Rodriguez G et al. Remodeling of the Core Leads HIV-1 Preintegration Complex into the Nucleus of Human Lymphocytes. J Virol 94:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32238582
- Kong B et al. Virucidal nano-perforator of viral membrane trapping viral RNAs in the endosome. Nat Commun 10:185 (2019). PubMed: 30643128
- Varcianna A et al. Micro-RNAs secreted through astrocyte-derived extracellular vesicles cause neuronal network degeneration in C9orf72 ALS. EBioMedicine 40:626-635 (2019). PubMed: 30711519
- Watson DC et al. Scalable, cGMP-compatible purification of extracellular vesicles carrying bioactive human heterodimeric IL-15/lactadherin complexes. J Extracell Vesicles 7:1442088 (2018). PubMed: 29535850
- Nash LA et al. Survival Motor Neuron Protein is Released from Cells in Exosomes: A Potential Biomarker for Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Sci Rep 7:13859 (2017). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 29066780