Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (10nm Gold) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Gold 10nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (10nm Gold) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Electron Microscopymore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length Mouse IgG (H&L).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27241 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab27241 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sugiyama Y et al. Neuronal and microglial localization of secreted phosphoprotein 1 (osteopontin) in intact and damaged motor cortex of macaques. Brain Res 1714:52-64 (2019). PubMed: 30790559
- Shi W et al. Transplantation of RADA16-BDNF peptide scaffold with human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells forced with CXCR4 and activated astrocytes for repair of traumatic brain injury. Acta Biomater 45:247-261 (2016). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 27592818
- Riopel M et al. Ultrastructural and immunohistochemical analysis of the 8-20 week human fetal pancreas. Islets 6:e982949 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25425025
- Ma X et al. Essential role for TrpC5-containing extracellular vesicles in breast cancer with chemotherapeutic resistance. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:6389-94 (2014). PubMed: 24733904
- Ren X et al. Proteomic analysis of purified Newcastle disease virus particles. Proteome Sci 10:32 (2012). PubMed: 22571704
- Kong Q et al. Proteomic analysis of purified coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus particles. Proteome Sci 8:29 (2010). PubMed: 20534109