Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (20nm Gold) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Gold 20nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (20nm Gold) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Electron Microscopymore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length Mouse IgG (H&L)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27242 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab27242 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jingushi K et al. Leukocyte-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor 1 promotes tumorigenesis in RCC. Oncol Rep 41:1293-1303 (2019). PubMed: 30483814
- Chen T et al. Ultrastructure of spermiogenesis and the distribution of spermatozoal nuclear histones in the Japanese mantis shrimp, Oratosquilla oratoria (Crustacea: Stomatopoda). J Morphol 280:1170-1184 (2019). PubMed: 31141207
- Dhir A et al. Mitochondrial double-stranded RNA triggers antiviral signalling in humans. Nature 560:238-242 (2018). PubMed: 30046113
- Wu SY et al. Hepatocellular carcinoma-related cyclin D1 is selectively regulated by autophagy degradation system. Hepatology 68:141-154 (2018). PubMed: 29328502
- Wu JL et al. Cloning and Functional Analysis of Histones H3 and H4 in Nuclear Shaping during Spermatogenesis of the Chinese Mitten Crab, Eriocheir sinensis. PLoS One 10:e0126623 (2015). PubMed: 25993499
- Nunukova A et al. Atypical nuclear localization of CD133 plasma membrane glycoprotein in rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines. Int J Mol Med 36:65-72 (2015). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 25977066
- Hu L et al. Effects of type I collagen degradation on the durability of three adhesive systems in the early phase of dentin bonding. PLoS One 10:e0116790 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25689141
- Wilkens V et al. Restricted diffusion of OXPHOS complexes in dynamic mitochondria delays their exchange between cristae and engenders a transitory mosaic distribution. J Cell Sci 126:103-16 (2013). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 23038773
- Chen Z et al. Immunoglobulin g locus events in soft tissue sarcoma cell lines. PLoS One 6:e21276 (2011). Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 21731691