Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Mouse IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
We recommend storage time at 4°C should be minimal, since this may affect the signal strength.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150113)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150114)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150115)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150116)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed (ab150117)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) preadsorbed (ab150118)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) preadsorbed (ab150119)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed (ab150120)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175473)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab182017)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205719)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207996)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175660 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.
We recommend the use of a dedicated 405 filter for optimal results not the DAPI filter. The DAPI filter may not excite until the maximum emission peaks of Alexa Fluor® 405 dye (see difference below)
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (blue) was ab175660 Alexa Fluor® 405 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DRAQ5™ (ab108410) was used to stain the cell nuclei (red) at a concentration of 1.25µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182017 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182017 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
Fot the batch tested, ab182017 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards Chicken IgY, 6% towards Human IgG, 7% towards Rabbit IgG and 47% towards Rat IgG.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182017).
Cross-reactivity of Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab182017) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L obtained from two different vendors was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards (Rabbit, Human, Mouse and Rat) at 1 µg/ml (50µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. Secondary antibodies were then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT. This data is from a representative dilution.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182017).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175660 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hanafusa K & Hayashi N The Flot2 component of the lipid raft changes localization during neural differentiation of P19C6 cells. BMC Mol Cell Biol 20:38 (2019). PubMed: 31455216
- Lobo CIV et al. Dual-species biofilms of Streptococcus mutans and Candida albicans exhibit more biomass and are mutually beneficial compared with single-species biofilms. J Oral Microbiol 11:1581520 (2019). PubMed: 31681463
- Saint-Martin M et al. Impact of anti-CASPR2 autoantibodies from patients with autoimmune encephalitis on CASPR2/TAG-1 interaction and Kv1 expression. J Autoimmun 103:102284 (2019). PubMed: 31176559
- Bernkopf DB et al. Pgam5 released from damaged mitochondria induces mitochondrial biogenesis via Wnt signaling. J Cell Biol 217:1383-1394 (2018). PubMed: 29438981
- Wu X et al. Folic acid reverses uric acid crystal-induced surface OAT1 internalization by inhibiting RhoA activity in uric acid nephropathy. Mol Med Rep 13:2385-92 (2016). PubMed: 26846716