Publishing research using ab150118? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab150118 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Layton CJ et al. Large-Scale, Quantitative Protein Assays on a High-Throughput DNA Sequencing Chip. Mol Cell 73:1075-1082.e4 (2019). PubMed: 30849388
- Ud-Din S et al. A Double-Blind, Randomized Trial Shows the Role of Zonal Priming and Direct Topical Application of Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate in the Modulation of Cutaneous Scarring in Human Skin. J Invest Dermatol 139:1680-1690.e16 (2019). PubMed: 30822414
- Sun C et al. Astrocytes Protect Neurons in the Hippocampal CA3 Against Ischemia by Suppressing the Intracellular Ca2+ Overload. Front Cell Neurosci 12:280 (2018). PubMed: 30197589
- Ohana J et al. dTCApFs, a derivative of a novel human hormone peptide, induces apoptosis in cancer cells through a mechanism involving loss of Golgi function. Mol Clin Oncol 7:991-999 (2017). PubMed: 29285362
- Xiao J et al. Effects of ketanserin on experimental colitis in mice and macrophage function. Int J Mol Med 37:659-68 (2016). IF ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 26865503
- Shirasu T et al. Nanoparticles Effectively Target Rapamycin Delivery to Sites of Experimental Aortic Aneurysm in Rats. PLoS One 11:e0157813 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27336852
- Malik A et al. Exogenous SDF-1a Protects Human Myocardium from Hypoxia-Reoxygenation Injury via CXCR4. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther N/A:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26482377