Publishing research using ab175473? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab175473 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Antonova LV et al. Biocompatibility of Small-Diameter Vascular Grafts in Different Modes of RGD Modification. Polymers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30960158
- Kureel SK et al. Soft substrate maintains proliferative and adipogenic differentiation potential of human mesenchymal stem cells on long-term expansion by delaying senescence. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31023646
- Ngwenyama N et al. CXCR3 regulates CD4+ T cell cardiotropism in pressure overload-induced cardiac dysfunction. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30779709
- Yang Y et al. MicroRNA-221 induces autophagy through suppressing HDAC6 expression and promoting apoptosis in pancreatic cancer. Oncol Lett 16:7295-7301 (2018). PubMed: 30546469
- Lee KI et al. Platelet-derived growth factor-coated decellularized meniscus scaffold for integrative healing of meniscus tears. Acta Biomater 76:126-134 (2018). PubMed: 29908335
- Sevostyanova VV et al. Endothelialization of Polycaprolactone Vascular Graft under the Action of Locally Applied Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor. Bull Exp Biol Med 165:264-268 (2018). PubMed: 29926276
- Matveeva V et al. Endovascular Interventions Permit Isolation of Endothelial Colony-Forming Cells from Peripheral Blood. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30400266
- Chen XJ et al. JNK signaling is required for the MIP-1a-associated regulation of Kupffer cells in the heat stroke response. Mol Med Rep 16:2389-2396 (2017). PubMed: 28677732
- Sotthibundhu A et al. Comparison of melatonin with growth factors in promoting precursor cells proliferation in adult mouse subventricular zone. EXCLI J 15:829-841 (2016). PubMed: 28275319
- Lee JP et al. Loss of autophagy enhances MIF/macrophage migration inhibitory factor release by macrophages. Autophagy :1-10 (2016). PubMed: 27163877
- Mauro-Lizcano M et al. New method to assess mitophagy flux by flow cytometry. Autophagy 11:833-43 (2015). PubMed: 25945953
- Morris-Blanco KC et al. Protein kinase C epsilon regulates mitochondrial pools of Nampt and NAD following resveratrol and ischemic preconditioning in the rat cortex. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 34:1024-32 (2014). PubMed: 24667915