Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Chicken, Cow, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to mouse IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150113)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab150114)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab150115)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150116)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed (ab150117)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 555) preadsorbed (ab150118)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed (ab150120)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab175473)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab175660)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab182017)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205719)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab207996)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150119 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
ab176103 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1 (Alexa Fluor® 647), is suitable for use as an isotype control to complement this secondary antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (red) was ab150119 Alexa Fluor® 647 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
Cross-reactivity of the polyclonal secondary antibody ab182017 was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards at 1 µg/ml (50µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. ab182017 was then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT.
Fot the batch tested, ab182017 showed a cross-reactivity below 2% towards Chicken IgY, 6% towards Human IgG, 7% towards Rabbit IgG and 47% towards Rat IgG.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182017).
Cross-reactivity of Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (ab182017) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L obtained from two different vendors was tested using a sandwich ELISA approach. The wells were coated with the indicated IgG standards (Rabbit, Human, Mouse and Rat) at 1 µg/ml (50µl/well) and incubated overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h at RT. Secondary antibodies were then added starting at 1 µg/ml and gradually diluted 1/4 (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 2h. For the detection Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6885) was used at 1/10,000 dilution (50 µl/well), followed by incubation for 1h at RT. This data is from a representative dilution.
This data was developed using the unconjugated antibody (ab182017).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150119 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Liu H et al. SCRE serves as a unique synaptonemal complex fastener and is essential for progression of meiosis prophase I in mice. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30949703
- Wu Y et al. Inflammatory bowel disease-associated ubiquitin ligase RNF183 promotes lysosomal degradation of DR5 and TRAIL-induced caspase activation. Sci Rep 9:20301 (2019). PubMed: 31889078
- Pajarillo E et al. 17ß-estradiol and tamoxifen protect mice from manganese-induced dopaminergic neurotoxicity. Neurotoxicology 65:280-288 (2018). PubMed: 29183790
- Kaneyoshi K et al. Analysis of intracellular IgG secretion in Chinese hamster ovary cells to improve IgG production. J Biosci Bioeng N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30017708
- Nana AW et al. Nano-Diamino-Tetrac (NDAT) Enhances Resveratrol-Induced Antiproliferation by Action on the RRM2 Pathway in Colorectal Cancers. Horm Cancer 9:349-360 (2018). PubMed: 30027502