Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680)
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: WB
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
We batch test Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680),ab175775 in fluorescent WB. Although we don’t batch test for ICC, ELISA, IHC-Fr or Flow cytometry customers have had success using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680), ab175775 in these applications.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Loading Control (ab7291) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 680) (ab175775) at 1/10000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Milk before being incubated with ab7291 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab175775 at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175775 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Miskei M et al. Genome-wide mapping of binding sites of the transposase-derived SETMAR protein in the human genome. Comput Struct Biotechnol J 19:4032-4041 (2021). PubMed: 34377368
- Zhang T et al. Aberrant super-enhancer landscape reveals core transcriptional regulatory circuitry in lung adenocarcinoma. Oncogenesis 9:92 (2020). PubMed: 33070167
- Arranz-Nicolás J et al. Diacylglycerol kinase ? limits IL-2-dependent control of PD-1 expression in tumor-infiltrating T lymphocytes. J Immunother Cancer 8:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33246984
- Fan H et al. Long Non-Coding RNAs (lncRNAs) Tumor-Suppressive Role of lncRNA on Chromosome 8p12 (TSLNC8) Inhibits Tumor Metastasis and Promotes Apoptosis by Regulating Interleukin 6 (IL-6)/Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (STAT3)/Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1-alpha (HIF-1a) Signaling Pathway in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Med Sci Monit 25:7624-7633 (2019). PubMed: 31601776
- Ma M et al. Bidirectional modulation of insulin action by reactive oxygen species in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Mol Med Rep 18:807-814 (2018). PubMed: 29767231