Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.00136% Zinc chloride, 1.19% HEPES, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97020 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Chemiluminescent)|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody [mAbcam 8226] - Loading Control (ab8226) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97020) at 1/5000 dilution
Lanes 3-4 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97020) at 1/20000 dilution
Lanes 5-6 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97020) at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 4 minutes
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97020 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Young DF et al. The switch between acute and persistent paramyxovirus infection caused by single amino acid substitutions in the RNA polymerase P subunit. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007561 (2019). PubMed: 30742688
- Huang LH et al. Development of a Transgenic Flammulina velutipes Oral Vaccine for Hepatitis B. Food Technol Biotechnol 57:105-112 (2019). PubMed: 31316282
- Giannini LAA et al. Empiric Methods to Account for Pre-analytical Variability in Digital Histopathology in Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration. Front Neurosci 13:682 (2019). PubMed: 31333403
- Jayamohan S et al. Dysregulation of miR-375/AEG-1 Axis by Human Papillomavirus 16/18-E6/E7 Promotes Cellular Proliferation, Migration, and Invasion in Cervical Cancer. Front Oncol 9:847 (2019). PubMed: 31552174
- Fishman P et al. The A3 adenosine receptor agonist, namodenoson, ameliorates non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in mice. Int J Mol Med 44:2256-2264 (2019). PubMed: 31638172
- Kannan M et al. AEG-1/miR-221 Axis Cooperatively Regulates the Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Targeting PTEN/PI3K/AKT Signaling Pathway. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31698701
- Haghani A et al. Edible bird's nest modulate intracellular molecular pathways of influenza A virus infected cells. BMC Complement Altern Med 17:22 (2017). PubMed: 28056926
- Mehrbod P et al. Simvastatin modulates cellular components in influenza A virus-infected cells. Int J Mol Med 34:61-73 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24788303
- Hughes AJ & Herr AE Microfluidic Western blotting. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2012). WB . PubMed: 23223527