Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97021 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||1/20000 - 1/400000.|
|WB||1/20000 - 1/400000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97021 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Liang Y et al. Re-Differentiation of Human Meniscus Fibrochondrocytes Differs in Three-Dimensional Cell Aggregates and Decellularized Human Meniscus Matrix Scaffolds. Ann Biomed Eng 48:968-979 (2020). PubMed: 31147805
- Huynh NPT et al. High-depth transcriptomic profiling reveals the temporal gene signature of human mesenchymal stem cells during chondrogenesis. FASEB J 33:358-372 (2019). PubMed: 29985644
- Adkar SS et al. Step-Wise Chondrogenesis of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Purification Via a Reporter Allele Generated by CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing. Stem Cells 37:65-76 (2019). PubMed: 30378731
- Rowland CR et al. Fabrication of anatomically-shaped cartilage constructs using decellularized cartilage-derived matrix scaffolds. Biomaterials 91:57-72 (2016). PubMed: 26999455
- Diekman BO et al. Knockdown of the cell cycle inhibitor p21 enhances cartilage formation by induced pluripotent stem cells. Tissue Eng Part A 21:1261-74 (2015). PubMed: 25517798