Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3®.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97035 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/500.
1/50 - 1/500.
ab97035 (1/200) detecting ab14955 in assynchronous HeLa cells (red). Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilised in 0.5% Triton X-100/PBS and counterstained with DAPI in order to highlight the nucleus (blue). ab14955, a mouse monoclonal anti-Histone H3 (phospho S10) antibody, was used at a 1/2000 dilution.
(a–c) Immunofluorescent localization of histone H4 in early spermatids. (d) Ultrastructural localization of histone H4 in early spermatids. (e) Ultrastructural localization of histone H3 in intermediate spermatids. The secondary antibody used was Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy3 ® )preadsorbed (ab97035) at 1/200 dilution.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97035 has been referenced in 106 publications.
- Xie HM et al. Profile of the RNA in exosomes from astrocytes and microglia using deep sequencing: implications for neurodegeneration mechanisms. Neural Regen Res 17:608-617 (2022). PubMed: 34380901
- Yan Q et al. HERV-W Envelope Triggers Abnormal Dopaminergic Neuron Process through DRD2/PP2A/AKT1/GSK3 for Schizophrenia Risk. Viruses 14:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35062349
- Kang P et al. Oxeiptosis: a novel pathway of melanocytes death in response to oxidative stress in vitiligo. Cell Death Discov 8:70 (2022). PubMed: 35177586
- Xu Y et al. Caffeine Functions by Inhibiting Dorsal and Ventral Hippocampal Adenosine 2A Receptors to Modulate Memory and Anxiety, Respectively. Front Pharmacol 13:807330 (2022). PubMed: 35185566
- Wang X et al. pH regulates the lumen diameter of tissue-engineered capillaries. Exp Ther Med 23:284 (2022). PubMed: 35317437