Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 550) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 550) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96880 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549. The DyLight® 550 excitation is 562nm and the emission is 576nm. DyLight® 550 provides the same orange-to-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 549 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 549 or DyLight® 550. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 550.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96880 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Klepinin A et al. The complexity of mitochondrial outer membrane permeability and VDAC regulation by associated proteins. J Bioenerg Biomembr N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29998379
- Wagener KC et al. Redox Indicator Mice Stably Expressing Genetically Encoded Neuronal roGFP: Versatile Tools to Decipher Subcellular Redox Dynamics in Neuropathophysiology. Antioxid Redox Signal 25:41-58 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27059697
- Dorris ER et al. Pluripotency markers are differentially induced by MEK inhibition in thyroid and melanoma BRAFV600E cell lines. Cancer Biol Ther 17:526-42 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26828826
- Schonenbach NS et al. Adenosine A2a receptors form distinct oligomers in protein detergent complexes. FEBS Lett 590:3295-306 (2016). PubMed: 27543907
- Varikmaa M et al. Role of mitochondria-cytoskeleton interactions in respiration regulation and mitochondrial organization in striated muscles. Biochim Biophys Acta 1837:232-45 (2014). PubMed: 24189374
- Aldrin-Kirk P et al. Novel AAV-based rat model of forebrain synucleinopathy shows extensive pathologies and progressive loss of cholinergic interneurons. PLoS One 9:e100869 (2014). PubMed: 24999658
- Kaldma A et al. An in situ study of bioenergetic properties of human colorectal cancer: The regulation of mitochondrial respiration and distribution of flux control among the components of ATP synthasome. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 55C:171-186 (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 25218857