Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 594)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 594)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgG.
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96873 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96873 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wan XQ et al. SENP1 has an important role in lung development and influences the differentiation of alveolar type 2 cells. Int J Mol Med 43:371-381 (2019). PubMed: 30387808
- Xu G et al. Restraint Stress Induced Hyperpermeability and Damage of the Blood-Brain Barrier in the Amygdala of Adult Rats. Front Mol Neurosci 12:32 (2019). PubMed: 30814927
- Jing L et al. Long non-coding RNA small nucleolar RNA host gene 7 facilitates cardiac hypertrophy via stabilization of SDA1 domain containing 1 mRNA. J Cell Biochem 120:15089-15097 (2019). PubMed: 31026094
- Chang KW et al. Stage-dependent piRNAs in chicken implicated roles in modulating male germ cell development. BMC Genomics 19:425 (2018). PubMed: 29859049
- Hu YW et al. Long non-coding RNA NEXN-AS1 mitigates atherosclerosis by regulating the actin-binding protein NEXN. J Clin Invest N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30589415
- Zhang H et al. The protection role of Atg16l1 in CD11c+dendritic cells in murine colitis. Immunobiology 222:831-841 (2017). PubMed: 28390705
- Cagalinec M et al. Role of Mitochondrial Dynamics in Neuronal Development: Mechanism for Wolfram Syndrome. PLoS Biol 14:e1002511 (2016). PubMed: 27434582
- Tang WC et al. Early electroacupuncture treatment ameliorates neuroinflammation in rats with traumatic brain injury. BMC Complement Altern Med 16:470 (2016). IF ; Rat . PubMed: 27852302
- Ebisawa M et al. Significance of caveolin-1 and matrix metalloproteinase 14 gene expression in canine mammary tumours. Vet J N/A:N/A (2015). IF . PubMed: 26364240