Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgG.
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96881 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
ab96881 was used at dilution 1:50 for 30 min for IHC analysis of FFPE human kidney. The primary antibody was a Mouse anti Human CD31 RTU for 30 min. High pH HIER was used as the antigen retrieval. A DAPI nuclear counterstain was also used. Right image: negative control
This image is courtesy of Benjamin Kriederman (HistoTox Labs, Inc.)
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96881 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Fang CL et al. Liposome-Encapsulated Baicalein Suppressed Lipogenesis and Extracellular Matrix Formation in Hs68 Human Dermal Fibroblasts. Front Pharmacol 9:155 (2018). PubMed: 29559910
- Wang Z et al. Atf3 deficiency promotes genome instability and spontaneous tumorigenesis in mice. Oncogene 37:18-27 (2018). PubMed: 28869597
- Swaroop M et al. Patient iPSC-derived neural stem cells exhibit phenotypes in concordance with the clinical severity of mucopolysaccharidosis I. Hum Mol Genet 27:3612-3626 (2018). PubMed: 30052969
- Yang JG et al. Lymphotoxins Promote the Progression of Human Lymphatic Malformation by Enhancing Lymphatic Endothelial Cell Proliferation. Am J Pathol 187:2602-2615 (2017). PubMed: 28837798
- Tu TW et al. Radiological-pathological correlation of diffusion tensor and magnetization transfer imaging in a closed head traumatic brain injury model. Ann Neurol 79:907-20 (2016). PubMed: 27230970
- Wood ER et al. The Role of Phosphodiesterase 12 (PDE12) as a Negative Regulator of the Innate Immune Response and the Discovery of Antiviral Inhibitors. J Biol Chem 290:19681-96 (2015). PubMed: 26055709
- Nguyen EB et al. SPACA7 is a novel male germ cell-specific protein localized to the sperm acrosome that is involved in fertilization in mice. Biol Reprod 90:16 (2014). PubMed: 24307706
- Scarpellini A et al. Syndecan-4 Knockout Leads to Reduced Extracellular Transglutaminase-2 and Protects against Tubulointerstitial Fibrosis. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24357671
- Iha M et al. Effect of ectopic expression of homeoprotein EGAM1C on the cell morphology, growth, and differentiation in a mouse embryonic stem cell line, MG1.19 cells. Reproduction 143:477-89 (2012). PubMed: 22367590