Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 650)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 650)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgG.
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight® 650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 649 or DyLight® 650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 650.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96874 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Cox D & Ecroyd H The small heat shock proteins aB-crystallin (HSPB5) and Hsp27 (HSPB1) inhibit the intracellular aggregation of a-synuclein. Cell Stress Chaperones 22:589-600 (2017). PubMed: 28337642
- Zhang L et al. C-reactive protein directly suppresses Th1 cell differentiation and alleviates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Immunol 194:5243-52 (2015). PubMed: 25917100
- Li HY et al. Topological localization of monomeric C-reactive protein determines proinflammatory endothelial cell responses. J Biol Chem 289:14283-90 (2014). PubMed: 24711458