Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97023 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000.|
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97023, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody [mAbcam 8226] - Loading Control (ab8226) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97023) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97023) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97023) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 20 seconds
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97023 has been referenced in 145 publications.
- Wang X et al. Conditional knockout of pyruvate dehydrogenase in mouse pancreatic ß-cells causes morphological and functional changes. Mol Med Rep 21:1717-1726 (2020). PubMed: 32319629
- Zhou C et al. The cohesin release factor Wapl interacts with Bub3 to govern SAC activity in female meiosis I. Sci Adv 6:eaax3969 (2020). PubMed: 32284991
- Reclusa P et al. Improving extracellular vesicles visualization: From static to motion. Sci Rep 10:6494 (2020). PubMed: 32300120
- Park SS et al. Noise exposure alters MMP9 and brevican expression in the rat primary auditory cortex. BMC Neurosci 21:16 (2020). PubMed: 32334536
- Cao X et al. Y-box binding protein 1 regulates ox-LDL mediated inflammatory responses and lipid uptake in macrophages. Free Radic Biol Med 141:10-20 (2019). PubMed: 31153975