Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP polymer)
- Conjugation: HRP polymer
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Immunoelectrophoresis, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP polymer)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBased on IEP, ab214879 reacts with heavy (gamma) chains on mouse IgG, light chains on all mouse immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity is observed to non-immunoglobulin mouse serum proteins, serum proteins from bovine, horse, human, pig or rabbit.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Immunoelectrophoresis, IHC-Pmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgG. (Purified Mouse IgG, whole molecule).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 1% BSA, 98% PBS
ab214879 is liquid with light red color.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab214879 was affinity purified using solid phase Mouse IgG. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab214879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
This product is provided in a pre-diluted, ready-to-use format. Incubate 150 µl per slide for 1 hour.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab214879 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang C et al. FOXA1 is upregulated in glioma and promotes proliferation as well as cell cycle through regulation of cyclin D1 expression. Cancer Manag Res 10:3283-3293 (2018). PubMed: 30233244
- Li F et al. Blocking the CD47-SIRPa axis by delivery of anti-CD47 antibody induces antitumor effects in glioma and glioma stem cells. Oncoimmunology 7:e1391973 (2018). PubMed: 29308321
- Fang L et al. Resistance to epithelial growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in a patient with transformation from lung adenocarcinoma to small cell lung cancer: A case report. Oncol Lett 14:593-598 (2017). PubMed: 28693210