Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/12000 - 1/60000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7068 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Denu RA et al. Centrosome Amplification in Cancer Disrupts Autophagy and Sensitizes to Autophagy Inhibition. Mol Cancer Res 18:33-45 (2020). PubMed: 31604847
- Yu L & Qian J Dihydrotanshinone I Alleviates Spinal Cord Injury via Suppressing Inflammatory Response, Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in Rats. Med Sci Monit 26:e920738 (2020). PubMed: 32112706
- Kramarski L & Arbely E Translational read-through promotes aggregation and shapes stop codon identity. Nucleic Acids Res 48:3747-3760 (2020). PubMed: 32128584
- Cohen S et al. Nonsense mutation-dependent reinitiation of translation in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Res 47:6330-6338 (2019). PubMed: 31045216
- Belo Y et al. Unexpected implications of STAT3 acetylation revealed by genetic encoding of acetyl-lysine. Biochim Biophys Acta Gen Subj 1863:1343-1350 (2019). PubMed: 31170499
- Ferdous S et al. Characterization of LSD1 Expression Within the Murine Eye. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 60:4619-4631 (2019). PubMed: 31675426
- Gibori H et al. Amphiphilic nanocarrier-induced modulation of PLK1 and miR-34a leads to improved therapeutic response in pancreatic cancer. Nat Commun 9:16 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29295989
- Lv T et al. Zerumbone suppresses the potential of growth and metastasis in hepatoma HepG2 cells via the MAPK signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:7603-7610 (2018). PubMed: 29849796
- Muzika M et al. Chemically-defined lactose-based autoinduction medium for site-specific incorporation of non-canonical amino acids into proteins. RSC Adv 8:25558-25567 (2018). PubMed: 30713681
- Kfir N et al. SF3B1 association with chromatin determines splicing outcomes. Cell Rep 11:618-29 (2015). PubMed: 25892229