Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE)
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to PE.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97024 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Verma V et al. Sinapic Acid Alleviates Oxidative Stress and Neuro-Inflammatory Changes in Sporadic Model of Alzheimer's Disease in Rats. Brain Sci 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33266113
- Assareh E et al. A cyclic peptide reproducing the a1 helix of VEGF-B binds to VEGFR-1 and VEGFR-2 and inhibits angiogenesis and tumor growth. Biochem J 476:645-663 (2019). PubMed: 30700502
- Albaghdadi AJH et al. Low-Dose Tacrolimus Prevents Dysregulated Peri-Conceptional Ovarian and Systemic Immune Cellular Homeostasis in Subjects with PCOS. Sci Rep 9:6528 (2019). PubMed: 31024070
- Nascimento Da Conceicao V et al. Loss of Ca2+ entry via Orai-TRPC1 induces ER stress, initiating immune activation in macrophages. J Cell Sci 133:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31722977
- Farzaneh Behelgardi M et al. A peptide mimicking the binding sites of VEGF-A and VEGF-B inhibits VEGFR-1/-2 driven angiogenesis, tumor growth and metastasis. Sci Rep 8:17924 (2018). PubMed: 30560942
- Attari F et al. Efficient Induction of Pluripotency in Primordial Germ Cells by Dual Inhibition of TGF-ß and ERK Signaling Pathways. Stem Cells Dev 23:1050-61 (2014). PubMed: 24382167