Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to PE.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97041 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/200.
1/50 - 1/200.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97041 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lee ACK et al. Mitochondrial Fuel Dependence on Glutamine Drives Chemo-Resistance in the Cancer Stem Cells of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Mol Sci 22:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33805044
- Yamane M et al. Hair-Follicle-Associated Pluripotent (HAP) Stem Cells Can Extensively Differentiate to Tyrosine-Hydroxylase-Expressing Dopamine-Secreting Neurons. Cells 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33920157
- St-Cyr D et al. Identification and optimization of molecular glue compounds that inhibit a noncovalent E2 enzyme-ubiquitin complex. Sci Adv 7:eabi5797 (2021). PubMed: 34705497
- Minocha E et al. Amniotic fluid stem cells ameliorate cisplatin-induced acute renal failure through induction of autophagy and inhibition of apoptosis. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:370 (2019). PubMed: 31801607
- Takao M et al. Flow cytometric quantitation of EpCAM-positive extracellular vesicles by immunomagnetic separation and phospholipid staining method. Genes Cells 23:963-973 (2018). PubMed: 30220098