Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7065 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7065 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Velickovic K et al. Expression and subcellular localization of estrogen receptors a and ß in human fetal brown adipose tissue. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:151-9 (2014). PubMed: 24217905
- Li CF et al. Dynamic regulation of ARGONAUTE4 within multiple nuclear bodies in Arabidopsis thaliana. PLoS Genet 4:e27 (2008). PubMed: 18266474