Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG1 - heavy chain (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG1 heavy chain (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG1 - heavy chain (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab98691 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000. as primary|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/200000. by chemiluminescent detection|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98691 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Takov K et al. Comparison of small extracellular vesicles isolated from plasma by ultracentrifugation or size-exclusion chromatography: yield, purity and functional potential. J Extracell Vesicles 8:1560809 (2019). PubMed: 30651940
- Takov K et al. Confounding factors in vesicle uptake studies using fluorescent lipophilic membrane dyes. J Extracell Vesicles 6:1388731 (2017). PubMed: 29184625
- Nokia MS et al. Physical exercise increases adult hippocampal neurogenesis in male rats provided it is aerobic and sustained. J Physiol 594:1855-73 (2016). PubMed: 26844666