Publishing research using ab97239? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab97239 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Roberts EL et al. Improved expansion of equine cord blood derived mesenchymal stromal cells by using microcarriers in stirred suspension bioreactors. J Biol Eng 13:25 (2019). PubMed: 30949237
- Travis OK et al. Chronic infusion of interleukin-17 promotes hypertension, activation of cytolytic natural killer cells, and vascular dysfunction in pregnant rats. Physiol Rep 7:e14038 (2019). PubMed: 30963715
- Jezkova L et al. Particles with similar LET values generate DNA breaks of different complexity and reparability: a high-resolution microscopy analysis of ?H2AX/53BP1 foci. Nanoscale 10:1162-1179 (2018). PubMed: 29271466
- Alizadeh AH et al. Cell Identity, Proliferation, and Cytogenetic Assessment of Equine Umbilical Cord Blood Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Stem Cells Dev N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30251918
- Benoit A et al. Flow cytometry for receptor analysis from ex-vivo brain tissue in adult rat. J Neurosci Methods 304:11-23 (2018). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 29660368
- Landa-Solís C et al. Behavior of multipotent stem cells isolated in mobilized peripheral blood from sheep after culture with human chondrogenic medium. Tissue Cell 52:116-123 (2018). ICC/IF ; Sheep . PubMed: 29857820
- Short AR et al. Imaging Cell-Matrix Interactions in 3D Collagen Hydrogel Culture Systems. Macromol Biosci 17:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28221720
- Yang B et al. Primary replication and invasion of the bovine gammaherpesvirus BoHV-4 in the genital mucosae. Vet Res 48:83 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29183401
- Lee JE et al. Effects of Cimicifugae Rhizoma on the osteogenic and adipogenic differentiation of stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:443-448 (2017). PubMed: 28352313
- Belton M et al. Hypoxia and tissue destruction in pulmonary TB. Thorax 71:1145-1153 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27245780
- Landa-Solís C et al. Cryopreserved CD90+ cells obtained from mobilized peripheral blood in sheep: a new source of mesenchymal stem cells for preclinical applications. Cell Tissue Bank : (2015). IF . PubMed: 26220398
- Tessier L et al. Phenotypic and immunomodulatory properties of equine cord blood-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. PLoS One 10:e0122954 (2015). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 25902064
- Uddin SM & Qin YX Enhancement of osteogenic differentiation and proliferation in human mesenchymal stem cells by a modified low intensity ultrasound stimulation under simulated microgravity. PLoS One 8:e73914 (2013). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24069248